By Liz Valenzuela - March 28, 2023
1. Straight Edge A straight edge is a classic and timeless option that complements any kitchen design. It's also easy to clean and maintain, making it a popular choice for homeowners who prioritize practicality.
2. Beveled Edge A beveled edge features a subtle angled edge that adds dimension to the countertop. It's an elegant look that works well with a variety of kitchen designs. This edge is a popular choice for those who want to add some style without going too over-the-top.
3. Bullnose Edge A bullnose edge is a smooth, rounded edge that is a popular choice for granite and marble countertops. It's a classic look that is both practical and stylish, and is often chosen for its durability and ease of cleaning.
4. Ogee Edge An ogee edge is a decorative, S-shaped edge that adds a luxurious touch to the countertop. It's a popular choice for high-end kitchen designs and is often chosen for its ornate appearance.
5. Waterfall Edge A waterfall edge is a dramatic edge that extends the countertop material down the sides of the cabinet. It's a bold and modern look that works well with contemporary kitchen designs. This edge is often chosen for its eye-catching appearance and ability to make a statement
6. Mitered Edge A mitered edge is created by joining two pieces of countertop material at a 45-degree angle to form a seamless edge. This creates a sharp and modern look that works well with contemporary kitchen designs. The mitered edge is a popular choice for homeowners who want to create a dramatic and unique countertop edge.
So, which edge is the most popular? While it ultimately comes down to personal preference, the eased edge is a popular choice for its timeless look and practicality.
In conclusion, is an important decision that can greatly impact the overall look and feel of your space in your kitchen renovation. Lion StoneWorks offers a wide range of edge options to choose from, ensuring that you can find the perfect fit for your specific needs and preferences. Whether you prefer a classic bullnose edge or a dramatic waterfall edge, we have you covered in bringing your kitchen renovation dreams to life.